Now that COVID-19 has arrived in our community our team at Atlantic Pediatric Orthopedics want to assure our families that we are taking the health of our patients and staff seriously. We have taken the following measures:
- If your child or anyone in your household has a fever, cough or any other symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call our office prior to your appointment to reschedule.
- Patients may wait in their cars upon arrival, but please call the office to let us know you have arrived.
- We are asking our families to limit the visit to the patient and one parent/guardian so as to comply with the regulations for social distancing.
- All patients and parents entering the office must wear a mask or appropriate face covering.
- Please have your forms filled out, single sided and a copy of your insurance card so as to avoid any longer than needed wait times in the office.
- Both offices are now open and operating at usual hours.
We are in communication with the Department of Health, CDC and local hospitals, and State Government and are adhering to all their guidelines and recommendations. Thank you for your understanding of our necessary changes and helping us in our goal to keep everyone healthy!!
REMEMBER WASH YOUR HANDS AND SOCIAL DISTANCE!