Children Orthopedics in Edison, NJ
Expert Pediatric Orthopedic Care
Atlantic Pediatric Orthopedics provides full-service care for children and teens with disorders and injuries involving the bones, joints, muscles, and nerves, from the most common to the extremely rare. Some of the kids we see have complex needs, including chronic medical conditions that require integrated care with other specialties.
We use the most advanced technology to accurately diagnose disorders and injuries for children in Edison, NJ, we take the time to exam the diagnostic test and the injured area to determine the best treatment for your child.
To make an appointment with one of our orthopedists, please call (732) 544-9000.
We see a full spectrum of orthopedic conditions for children. Some of these conditions include:
- Developmental Hip Dysplasia (DDH)
- Legg Calve Perthes (LCP)
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis (SCFE)
- In-Toeing (femoral anteversion, internal tibial torsion, metatarsus adductus)
- Out-Toeing (external tibial torsion)
- Clubfoot (Congenital Talipes Equinovarus)
- Flatfeet (pes planus, equinovarus, equinovalgus, calcaneovalgus)
- Tarsal Coalition
- Accessory Navicular
- Ballet Pointe Evaluation
- Transient Synovitis
- Septic Arthritis